You must be logged in to take this course → LOGIN | REGISTER NOW
If you want to take this class, first you have to create an account and login with your credentials. Then click on the top right the big red button to start the class.
See you inside
About the class:
This is a beginner and essential class to start working with Adobe Photoshop doing color correction and basic retouching.
Learning Outcomes/Objectives for this class
Students will be able to:
- Open images and navigate using the Photoshop Interface
- Adjust the preferences of Photoshop
- Make color corrections using at least 3 commands in Adobe Photoshop
- Retouch images using at least 3 tools in Adobe Photoshop
Pre-recorded videos will be used that teaches from understanding the technologies to the use of the software. Each video includes captions to include those who learn best by reading instead of listening.
These include multimodal texts and teach the same subjects as the video but with text and infographics. These guides will be delivered in PDF format and there will also be an online version available on the same website of the course. With this, by providing accessibility to everyone, the instructor can deliver information in different formats for a better learning experience.
After the class, students have the opportunity to interact with the trainer in a live session for Q&A. Students can ask questions using a microphone or they can also write the questions in a chat mode window. The session will be recorded for later reference.
Students will have to perform the following tasks. They will receive an email with the information to access the class.
- Access the website of the online instruction and login for the course
- Watch the video or read the guide and follow the steps for installing Zoom
- Install the Zoom software following the steps described
- Joining the Meeting or Webinar: Students will receive an email with a link to join the meeting using Zoom. An option Join from your Browser may appear automatically.
There will be a forum for discussions and collaboration with other students. It will also include FAQ so that students can access the most frequently asked questions and links for new information.
No Reviews found for this course.